Tuesday, August 21

STEPPING OUT OF THE CUBICLE



As part of me moving to working jewelry full time, Dave and I have laid out a plan to be debt free by July of 2013.  I'm happy to say that today my jewelry profits paid off our Jeep!  Part of me can't believe that something that started out as just a side hobby has not only become successful enough to actually be profitable, but is also making a significant impact in our daily lives.  The other part of me remembers how much hard work it took to get here and how much farther I have to go! But for now, we celebrate!!! One less payment a month means more money to pay down other things, less stress in our lives, and more freedom to live the life we dream about!

(oh and no this is not the exact one.... that would mean I'd have to shell out the $8.00 to get ours washed!)