Sunday, August 19

Stepping Out of the Cubicle

Well it's been awhile since I've written one of these posts.  I'm not going to lie, I don't think it's the only thing that's been suffering from this heat wave we've been having! 

For the past few months I've had the opportunity to be out of work and home with Kaleb.  It's been an amazing experience and we've had so much fun together. I just love having the time to really be with him. Not worry about where I need to be or what I should be doing, but be present with him. 

With that said, everything is a balance, and it's been so challenging to get as much as I want to get done. I feel like since I'm  not working a day job that I should have plenty of time and energy to be setting up my new shop, listing my new items and getting my turn around time shorter. 

Every time I think we can just go home and Kaleb can play while I work things like this happen... yes my chain turns into a super expensive Anakin restraint system.





I just have a few weeks till school starts and it'll all work out, but I really think that next summer I'm going to be seriously looking at some good summer camps for him.  For both our sakes, he needs some more structured activities in the summer and I need some time to buckle down and work.



No comments: