Monday, August 6

Game Plan



Now that the summer is coming to an end... yes I said end! I am trying to make a game plan for what I have to come, what I need to prep for, and goals I need to accomplish in the near future.  One of the things I have found is that making lists is the only way I can remember everything I have to do. I find old ones all over the house, in my car, in my purse. With so much going on in my life, lists are just one helpful tool to make sure I'm not forgetting anything!  Here's my newest game plan:

Next 2 weeks:
Apply to show
Order bulk orders for new shape charms (test runs went well on all but the large heart)
Try and source new glass or bezel cups for large heart
Restock Amore Boutique
Get new stores up and running: Ink Me, Best Loved Baby
Picture/List more of the vintage necklace styles (aka 2 monogram and 3 monogram options)
Buy and list new ball chain
List standard chain

Next 2 months:
Set up both shops on big cartel
Have Mervi change links on website from Etsy to big cartel
Make and set up "ships in a day" listings
Add Gold Filled dangle bracelets
Make open hoop earrings in copper
Pre make 12 mm charms, 16 mm charms, commonly chosen beads, standard metal charms, and chains in preparation for Christmas!
Make and list new charm shapes (this will be well over 100 new items - aka 1, 2, 3 charms per listing style per shape!)
Come up with a functioning schedule for the winter


Misc:
Make 1 of each colored charm and print colors in charms for shows and help custom orders
Attempt to paint folding tables with chalkboard paint
Figure out a new space for me. Possibly move to the garage as a temporary fix until we figure out what to do
Make a standard email introducing my J4JCharm line to send to baby boutique stores
Set up standard information packets etc and start offering private jewelry parties for locals



No comments: