Saturday, February 11

If you won $325 Million?!






... Power ball's jackpot tonight? $325 Million.  


... Makes you think, "What would I do if I won?"


... Beyond the basics, hire a lawyer, an accountant, pay off your bills, I would....


... buy a moderate sized home, help out family, give to charities that I hold close to my heart, buy a small vacation condo in Cannon Beach, Oregon....


... and then continue doing what I do, continue to work on the jewelry business, continue to care for animals in need... 


... Dave and I have always believed that you should be doing what you love. If you say you'd quit your job when money is no object, are you really doing what you love? If you aren't doing what you love, if you aren't fulfilled, isn't it time to make a change? Life's too short to not follow your dreams.


Just some food for thought. Hope it inspires you to follow your heart.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Definitely a condo in Cannon Beach, visited there many years ago. It's a beautiful place!