Wednesday, November 19

And So It Goes

Just as I'm feeling down.
Just as I feel as though I have nothing left to give. 
Just as I'm ready to give up.

My eyes shoot open. Acutely aware of my surroundings. 
My senses grow keener. 

My ideas snap into focus and are no longer clouded by the haze of self doubt. 

And once again, I find myself stumbling out of bed in the middle of the night. 
Drowsy, but too excited to sleep. 

Again, I pull on warm clothes while half running down our dark hallway. 

I have to create. The urge is here. 
I have to take advantage of it. 

As the house sleeps, I work. 

Saw
Bend
Solder
Polish
Set
Finish

And she is born.








This one of a kind piece can be found in my here.
________________________


On a side note, I've been working diligently for the past few months on my photography. 

You  may have noticed my product photography change.
New skills bring new inspiration.

I have lots of plans for this other wonderful work in the future, but for now, I've created a way to share it with you! 

I've created a Flickr page where you'll find some sick shots I've taken here and there, and I've sprinkled in a few bits of my metal work too. 

I've also created easier ways to get there in that column over there ---->>>>
You'll now find a Flickr button AND a button to my YouTube stop action video

Enjoy! 



  Carin

No comments: