Friday, November 7

A Northwest Nature Moment

I get a lot of crazy ideas. 

Most of them never work out.
But some do. 

If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably noticed these amazing nature inspired almost mandala pictures. I've been really into creating them. I'm loving every aspect of them, from collecting the elements to setting them up to photographing them.

The emotional release of the imagery is almost cathartic. 

Recently I got one of my crazy ideas. 

To video the set up, stop-motion style. 

Not only did it work, but the idea grew into something so much more amazing than I could have ever hoped for. 

I got the opportunity to include work from an amazing, local singer/songwriter. We've been admiring each other's work for years, and this opportunity to include Allison Preisinger's work couldn't be passed up. 

I hope you love it! 



   Carin

No comments: