Tuesday, January 3

Whoa... where have you been?

I honestly had NO idea it's been a MONTH since I blogged.  I guess time goes by when you are having fun?  Let's see where to start?  Well I would tell you all about the beginning of the month, how busy I was, blah blah blah, but that's boring... So I think it'll just jump right to New Years!

Dave and I have been pushing hard these past few years to get to where we want to be in life, raise a happy, healthy child, and so a majority of our time has been spent at home.  A few months ago a good friend of mine asked if we wanted to join them on their annual New Years trip to Canada... ah what the heck! 

So Friday morning... 4:00 a.m. to be exact. We headed to Port Angeles.  It's just over a 2 hour drive from  us, beautiful and scenic in it's own right (although this time I was just staring at the inside of my eyelids - Thanks Dave!)  We boarded the MV Coho Ferry via foot to finish off the journey.  The boat was pretty smooth sailing for the waters it was traveling through.  90 minutes later and a few customs officers we arrived! 

We spent the weekend walking all around the beautiful city.  The city was founded in 1843, and the amazing architecture, narrow passageways, and stunning scenery are striking still today.  We caught up with our friends, remembered what it was like before having a child, and just relaxed!  Here are some great pics I thought I would share with you:








No comments: