Saturday, June 23

SHOW MARKETING TOOLS

Recently I completed a catalouge for my shows to help convey how versitile my charm jewelry is.  You can really do ANYTHING you want with them! At the Fremont Fair this past weekend, the catalouges were fabulous! They were so great that everyone wanted to take them home!  When I printed them initially I foresaw this as being a slight issue, but honestly I have a marketing budget of approximately $0 so there is just no way for me to be able to give away the catalogues. However, I don't believe just handing out cards at shows is enough for people to remember to visit the website. Also, I want something people can carry around and share with their friends and family. 

So instead I have created a trifold pamphlet for you! It's a great way to share my great products and hopefully draw people in to check out the website! We all know once you get to http://www.j4jcharms.etsy.com/ and see how many great one-of-a-kind things you can create there, you'll never leave!

Here it is! I'll be giving these out at my shows! Feel free to print them at home on 8 1/2 x 11 paper! Enjoy!


Cover Pages

Inside Pages


No comments: