Wednesday, June 27

NEW BROACHES!

OHHHH SWEET GOODNESS! I am SO stoked at how this first broach turned out!  I've been dying to make some broaches as I bought the supplies awhile back, but just haven't had time.  Honestly I bought the pin and catch findings to set stones on.  It just proves you never know what something is going to become until you put it in your hands.

I've been trying to brainstorm new ideas for the charm shop.  Necklaces and bracelets are great, but it doesn't fit everyone's style. I want to come up with tons of more ways that they can be used!  I'm in the process of also making some tie tacks and cuff links for the dad's in our lives.  Last night I had the brilliant idea of using the pins and catches to make broaches.  

I have a ton more ideas you can do with these! I will be carrying the pins in 2 different sizes so you can have either 3 loops to hang charms from or 5 like you see here.  

The prototype one I made for myself included the following:

First and Middle name stamped on a 5 loop pin bar
(1) Footprint on Lagoon
(1) Hand Cut Birthday Heart
(1) Silhouette on Mud Yellow
(1) Small Dapped Disc stamped "LOVE"
(1) Handwriting on Steel Blue
(3) beads #58, #68 and #52





Here are the ones I'm planning to offer regularly in the charm shop, but as always they are as customizable as you want them to be!


1 NAME (3 loop)
Stamp the first name on the silver bar
(1) 8 mm footprints
(1) 12 mm name
(1) birthday heart
(3) beads


LAST NAME, 2 KIDS(3 loop)
Stamp the last name on the silver bar
(2) 12 mm name charms
(1) "Family" stamped X-Large disc
(3) beads


LAST NAME, 3 KIDS (5 loop)
Stamp the last name on the silver bar
(3) 12 mm name charms
(1) "Family" stamped X-Large disc
(1) "Est. in YEAR" hand cut heart
(3) beads


TAKEN! FIRST NAMES, 2 KIDS (3 loop)   
Stamp each of the kids names on the bar
(2) 12 mm footprints or silhouettes under each child's name
(1) "Family" stamped X-Large disc
(3) beads


TAKEN! FIRST NAMES, 3 KIDS (5 loop)
Stamp each of the kids names on the bar
(3) 12 mm footprints or silhouettes under each child's name
(1) "Family" stamped X-Large disc
(1) "Est. in YEAR" hand cut heart
(3) beads


Pricing for the pin/stamped bar portion of them are as follows:
3 loop - $24.00
5 loop - $32.00

Then add and remove any of the charms you want!  SOOOOO FUN! I'm seriously sporting mine tomorrow and  most likely the rest of my life! 

**** IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE ITEMS, I'M LOOKING TO MAKE THE ONES LISTED ABOVE TO USE IN LISTING PICTURES. PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY TO CLAIM YOURS AT carin@jonesingforjewelry.com I'LL BE OFFERING THEM AT 50% OFF FOR THESE 5 SPOTS ONLY! PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH ONE YOU WANT TO RESERVE AND I'LL SET UP A CUSTOM LISTING FOR YOU. 


No comments: