Tuesday, March 27

INTRODUCING THE NEW SITE!



I have always wanted a beautiful website. I just never thought it could be this beautiful!

Just after I opened J4JCharms in October of 2011, I realized it was time to re-do the website.  I wanted to make a site that was a central location and would not only link customers to both Etsy sites, but also be a place for followers to get the most up to date information from Jonesing for Jewelry. 

Once I decided that it was time to revamp the shop, I knew exactly who I would go to.  I found Freckled Nest over a year ago, and loved every design that they did!  I contacted them and soon was in touch with  my designer, Mervi,  and felt immediately excited and inpsired by her ideas!  She clearly is so great at what she does, because she made this amazing site!

I don't know what my favorite part about the site is... the vintage birds, the beautiful colors, or the great links to all my stuff! Feel free to look around, stay awhile, click away!

P.S.  Thank you Mervi, Kayce, and the FND team for offering such a beautiful product and giving them exactly what I wanted!





No comments: