Sunday, March 10

NEW ETCHED ITEMS

Well Mother's Day is just around the corner. I'm doing a lot this year to get geared up for the busy time.  Things like pre-making metal charms, editing listings, and filling both shops to the brim!  I spent some time last week shipping out most of the unique one of a kind pieces I had in my Etsy shop to a new consignment shop in CA! Which means I have lots of spaces I need to work on filling in the Etsy shop.

My new favorite technique is Etching. It provides me with the opportunity to really mark the metal with any design I want without the high cost of a rolling mill and dies. It also allows a lot more flexibility with sizes and shapes. Plus with all the etching I've been doing, I've become a master at a technique that even highly trained metalsmiths have a hard time perfecting.

Here are a few of the pieces I've been working on. All inspired by nature and the beauty around us. Enjoy!

Available here



Available here

Available here


Available here


No comments: