Friday, May 18

CUSTOM IS THE WAY TO GO!

Leslie contacted me last month, after seeing so many of her friends buying charm necklaces with their children's signature.  She wanted one, but wanted it to be a little different than the others.  She specifically said that she wanted to be able to wear it as her staple necklace, and rarely take it off. This means it would need to go with gold or silver and whatever color outfit she might wear that day.  Also, she'd need to be able to dress it up to wear with suits and dresses at work, but also something that would go with jeans and a t-shirt.

Luckily, I had just bought lots of mixed metals in hopes of adding some diversity to the charm shop.  As soon as she contacted me I had a great idea! After lots of collaborating, finding charms that really had meaning for her, this is what we came up with --- >




It's 2 separate figaro chains so she has the versatility to wear just one at a time.  

The top one contains a copper infinity symbol linked within the chain

The bottom one is 2 handwritten 8 mm monogram charms, 2 hand cut brass leaves, a copper feather (symbolizing that "to God, problems are as light as a feather"), open copper heart, and one wire wrapped pearl

Love how customized this is, taking such a fun funky twist on my standard offered jewelry.  Just proves how adaptable my jewelry is. You can change them up to fit exactly what fits your style and your life.  Making something that fits someone so well,  is one of my favorite parts of this job. It brings me so much joy to make something so special for someone. 

Contact me for yours! carin@jonesingforjewelry.com


No comments: