Monday, May 21

ALLISON PREISINGER

One my favorite parts of selling online, is that you're never quite sure who it will bring into your life. I know it sounds strange, but selling online can bring an amazing connection to your customers.  I find people often feel more comfortable to open up, and frequently I find I make friends with people that have purchased from me.  

Allison Preisinger came to me to purchase one of my simple sterling silver necklaces for her graduation.  We talked about her upcoming album release, and she sent me the link to her music.  It's amazing.  I have a special place in my heart for the indie singer-songwriter.  

After so much hard work, she is now celebrating the release of her amazing album, which I am promptly buying! You have to check it out here! You'll love it too!  




Allison Preisinger




No comments: