Monday, August 8

80% off?! Seriously ....

please note. as of 9-12-11, necklace spots below are now closed.




Ok here is the deal fans... as I mention in my earlier post Jonesing for Jewelry is opening up a second shop!  J4JCharms  I have over 100 items and variations of the charm necklaces! Not just for moms, but for wives, sisters, and friends!  They are a great way to celebrate the ones you love!

In starting the shop though, I need to make several items, and photograph them.  I could make up names, and then let the charms go to waste.OR I COULD MAKE IT A GREAT DEAL FOR YOU TOO! 

Here's how it's going to work: 

1.  You will have the opportunity NOW to sign up for one of the slots below.  Email me (jonesingforjewelry@gmail.com) with the slot number, dates, names, initials, whatever information I need to make the item. 

2.  I will pick on a first come first serve basis for each slot, assuming I have all the information I need (remember full name charms are limited to 8 characters)

3.  I will create you a custom listing in my Etsy shop. All you will be charged for is $10.00 (to cover the chain) and shipping ($4.50 *additional shipping charges will apply to international orders)!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! THESE ARE  VALUED AT ABOUT $40.00 AND YOU ARE GETTING THEM FOR $14.50!!!!!

4.   I will make the necklaces, use them for photographing and setting up the new shop, and then ship them to you! 



.... the catch you ask?!  Just your patience and understanding! 

First off, I will not be allowing you to pick fonts, colors, bead or metal charms (I will be using my best judgement, but also these 14 or so necklaces are going to be manipulated to make over 100 items! So I will also be taking that into consideration). Plus I am coming out with more beads, more metal charms, more colors and more fonts! 

Secondly,  this is a HUGE undertaking!  Conservatively these necklaces might not ship till well into November.  I will do my best, and often get things done much faster than I anticipate, but since I will be shipping the product to YOU I won't have the opportunity to re-photograph, etc.  I HAVE to get it right before I let it go. 

Thirdly,  if payment on the item is not recieved within 36 hours of notification that you won, I will re-open the slot for more customers. 

Lastly,  each customer will only be allowed to take one spot.  This will remain open until all spots are filled OR I call "time" on it.

*****  did you (for example) sign up for a spot that have only a monogram, but you would like to add dates to your final product? or another charm?  No worries!  Convo me, and I can add them (at an additional cost) ****


WITH ALL OF THAT SAID... YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO OFFER GREAT FANS A GREAT DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HERE ARE THE SLOTS:

1.  Two names - this will be a cluster version. TAKEN!

2.  One name - this will be a cluster version with I ♥ TAKEN!

3.  Three sets of initials (must be 3 characters long) - this will be a cluster version. TAKEN!

4.  One monogram - this will be a cluster version. TAKEN!


5.  One monogram - this will be a cluster version. TAKEN!


6.  One monogram - this will be a cluster version. TAKEN!

7.  One set of initials(must be 3 characters long), month, and day - this will be a cluster version. TAKEN!

8.  Two initials (must be 3 characters long)- this will be a cluster version.TAKEN!

9.  One Last name - this will be a bridal version (AKA MRS. JONES) - TAKEN!


10. Three names - this will be a linked version - TAKEN!

11. Two sets of initials (must be 3 characters long)- this will be a linked version - TAKEN!

12. One set of initials ((must be 3 characters long)- this will be a linked version with I ♥


13.  Three monograms - this will be a linked version - taken!

14.  One monogram, month, day - this will be a cluster version with "in loving memory" stamped on a metal disc.


GOOD LUCK! 

HAVE QUESTIONS?  Email me a jonesingforjewelry@gmail.com

Carin

No comments: