Sunday, October 28

Happy 1st Birthday Charm Shop!


Dear Charm Shop,

I really can't believe it's already been a year since you first opened.  I remember spending the weeks up to the grand opening staying up till 3 am editing pictures, writing listing descriptions, and just in an all around flurry. I knew you would be great, unique, and beautiful, but really never really knew how fast you would grow and just how amazingly perfect you would become. You took the little ideas I had and just ran with them. You became a life of your own and took those ideas to places that I could have never imagined on my own.





















I'm so lucky and happy to have you little shop.  You bring so much to my life that I can't begin to thank you enough.  You provide me direction and confidence in where I am going, and that I can get where I want to be. You allow me to be creative and passionate about my work.  You give me the opportunity to meet amazingly wonderful people, all who are so in love with their families. People that inspire me to be a better mother and wife.  You give me the opportunity to spend good quality time with Kaleb. I have had time to pick him up from school, go on his very first field trip to the pumpkin patch, and stay home with him when he was sick. I know this means so much to him too, to have me not just physically around more, but also more able to be engaging with him. You provide me sanity (and a little insanity with it at times, but I'll forgive you for that.) You bring me and my family overall happiness and joy.


I love you so much.

Happy 1st Birthday Charm Shop. I hope you a better year than the last. Stay positive, keep growing, and keep smiling!


No comments: