Friday, September 23

Friday Favorites...

It's Friday again.  It's amazing to me how different this Friday feels than last.  I knew fall was coming, but it came so quickly.  Last Friday, I was thinking it was TOO warm out (I am a true Pacific Northwest Native... if it's over 60, I'm melting!) This Friday I am dressing my family in fall clothes, scarves, puffy vests, and possibly attending the first high school football game of the year... it's definitely fall.  Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte here I come, for you seal the deal on the season!

And here are some great finds.  Although they might transend seasons, it's a great way to start the fall!







2 comments:

Cassandra Smith said...

Thank you for featuring me alongside such lovely items!

Virginia Kraljevic said...

What lovely finds!