Wednesday, March 26

BFF Lego Bracelets

 
 
 
 
Why do little kids always have the best ideas? Last week my nephew called from Texas and asked if I would make him and his best friends custom bracelets.
 
OF COURSE I WILL!
 
So how do you impress a 7 year old?
 
 
Step 1: You start by making a Lego inspired shape out of sterling.

Step 2: Stamp the back with BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.

Step 3: Cut your newly created design into 3 puzzle pieces.

Step 4: Attach them to SUPER sturdy rolo chain bracelets (after all they are 7 year old boys)

Step 5: Add a little tag with each of their initials.

Bam, instant favorite auntie coming your way.


Does your 7 year old have an epic idea? Try me! I'm sure I can create just the piece you're hoping for.


 

P.S. I love you Zobee! Hope you like them!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

The same as the fantasy in which Pandora popped a tiny field filled with surprises, your Pandora attraction band offers you a lot in a very rather small item. It truly is definitely popular amid kids coming from some for you to 78. Due to number of your expensive jewelry, you possibly can openly pick the ones which represent special issues that you experienced in addition to really help make your band sentimental in addition to precious. More information http://mordo-crosswords-solution.blogspot.com/2014/06/bracelet-attachment.html