Monday, February 22

A STIRRING //

I'm starting to feel some stirring in my sits bones. For so long now my hands and mind limited my abilities, but 2015 brought such tremendous growth. Budding at at my tips, I'm ready for more. But like the plant primed to bloom, I've realized that I need more than just a deep desire to flower. There are elements that can help a girl get there, and tools I need to take it to the next level. I've discounted these lovely pieces to help fund some of the big purchases I feel coming around the corner. A rare chance to snag something lovely at a lower price. A gift to you for supporting and helping me shine my light a little brighter. 
I've discounted a hand full of items in the shop today, I'd love it if you took a moment to check it out. 
I can't thank you enough for all your support. 
Happy Monday friends.






Carin

1 comment:

pencilfox said...

the world is yours to grab and take hold of.
it is good to watch the changes happening in your world, happening with your hands.