Wednesday, December 9

Ride The Waves - A Surfite Shop Update

I often find myself dreaming of more peaceful days. The chaos of this time of year never fails to overwhelm me, and right now, more than ever I wish to set sail on a smooth glassy lake. 

I suppose it's hard to appreciate the rocky, tippy nature of life. Just as you catch your breath, you can feel the tides changing, the white water bubbling, and another big roller is coming your way. 

But I've made a change recently, rather than allow the waves to swallow me whole and sink me deep, I'm gonna surf. Like a world champion I'll sail across them with grace and poise, I'll make it look easy. 









Available at 7pm PT here. 

♥ Carin

1 comment:

historypak said...

I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. primestyle complaints