Wednesday, December 3

Stack It Up





I'd love to stay and chat today. I have so much on my mind. 

But unfortunately, I have more on my plate. 

Christmas crazy has taken over the studio. Tis the season for stacks of orders, coffee soaked bellies, and sleepy eyes. 

I'll have to wait to share more with you. 

_____

For now, I couldn't help but post this amazing necklace I just listed. 

A thick slice of elk antler was topped off with a stunning Peacock Mine turquoise cabochon. 
I love how the 2 layer together and play off each other. 

These two pieces were made for each other. The exact shape and size to compliment one another, but not overwhelm. 

I hung 2 sterling silver feathers which have been pressed with an actual feather impression. 

The back is adorned with a howling wolf silhouette. 

Available here. 



No comments: