Thursday, December 1

We All Start Somewhere...

It's true what they say, that everyone gets their start somewhere.  Jonesing for Jewelry's start?  as this little company known as Frisky and Flash.

It all started when I was in middle school.  A friend and I loved to create jewelry, but made so much that we didn't know what to do with it. So we decided to start selling it.  Small craft fairs, friends, anyone.  We even came up with cute little tags that we printed and hand cut.  It was at that point that I knew jewelry would always be a part of my life, and that I would be blessed to have the business grow into a long term career.

Over the past decade my jewelry has gone from a little side business, into a major part of my life; from this cute little tag to professional business cards, logos, and email marketing.  But in the end I'm still just that girl who loves to make beautiful jewelry and share it with the world.


No comments: