Tuesday, August 27

Congratulations Annie and Andy

Photo Courtesy of Leila Navidi

It's official!!! One of my best friends tied the knot a few weekends ago!  

Annie and I met in middle school, and she is one of the biggest reasons that I am where I am today.  We have spent countless hours making jewelry together over the years. She has truly inpired me, and helped me realize I my creative capabilities. With all that said, I was incredibly honored to make her wedding jewelry.

We used the waterfall earrings and necklaces I offer in my shop regularly as the basis for her jewelry, but of coarse since it was such a big day, we kicked it up a few notches!

First we went gold to match the yellow coloring of her dress.  

Photo Courtesy of Leila Navidi

Then we used amazing little herkimer diamond stones to add a little sparkle and to make it extra special.  Lastly, we altered the shape and size to match the dress neckline. 


Photo Courtesy of Leila Navidi

Lastly, we added a stunning little drop detail down the back. They turned out amazing!!!


Please feel free to contact me for custom wedding jewelry! 



No comments: